Beckman Unicel DXC 600 Chemistry Analyzer
Manufacturer : Beckman
Model : Unicel DXC 600
Price : Call (800) 414-7169 for Price
Beckman Unicel DXC 600 Chemistry Analyzer Highlights
Achieving Peak Performance
· For labs with lower volumes (approx. 100 – 500 chemistry samples per day) the UniCel DxC 600 delivers up to 990 tests per hour.
· Delivers the results for 90 basic metabolic panels in an hour (NA, K, CL, CO2, CALC, GLU, BUN, CRE).
· Samples can be loaded continuously.
Add the closed-tube sampling (CTS) option to enhance productivity and safety.
· Reduce the potential for worker injury by eliminating the de-capping step for most tubes. Workers have less exposure to repetitive motion injuries and less exposure to biohazards.
· Reduce the potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination.
· Reduce time spent on tedious manual tasks.
Choose from a menu that includes more than 100 liquid, ready-to-use reagents.
· The DxC 600 offers 65 different reagents on board at once.
· Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation.
· Most reagents are packaged with enough volume for hundreds of tests, minimizing operator intervention with the system.
· If reagents are required, operators can load while the system is running.
· No need to interrupt workflow to reconfigure on-board menu.
Simplicity in Operation
Calibration processes minimize time-consuming, labor-intensive steps.
· Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information.
· Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability.
· The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations.
The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
· Automated routines for some maintenance procedures eliminate hands-on time by operators.
· Proactive alerts for system maintenance let you know in advance when maintenance is due.
Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate paperless maintenance records.
Weight: 1,573 lbs
Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 41 inches