Beckman Unicel DXC 800 Chemistry Analyzer
Manufacturer : Beckman
Model : Unicel DXC 800
Price : Call (800) 414-7169 for Price
Beckman Unicel DXC 800 Chemistry Analyzer Highlights
Achieving Peak Performance
· Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour.
· Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour (NA, K, Cl, CO2, CALC, GLUC, BUN, CRE, TP, ALB, ALP, AST, ALT, TBIL).
· Samples can be loaded continuously.
Add the closed-tube sampling (CTS) option to enhance productivity and safety.
· Reduce the potential for worker injury by eliminating the de-capping step for most tubes. Workers have less exposure to repetitive motion injuries and less exposure to biohazards.
· Reduce the potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination.
· Reduce time spent on tedious manual tasks.
The DxC 800 delivers stat results faster than almost any other random-access instrument available today.
· Results for 11 critical care tests are available in 42 seconds.
· Stat interrupt capability means routine processing doesn’t slow down the turnaround of urgent requests.
Choose from a menu that includes more than 100 liquid, ready-to-use reagents.
· The DxC 800 offers 70 different reagents on board at once.
· Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation.
· Most reagents are packaged with enough volume for hundreds of tests, minimizing operator intervention with the system.
· If reagents are required, operators can load while the system is running.
· No need to interrupt workflow to reconfigure on-board menu.
Simplicity in Operation
Calibration processes minimize time-consuming, labor-intensive steps.
· Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information.
· Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up, and potential result variability.
· The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations.
The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
· Automated routines for some maintenance procedures eliminate hands-on time by operators.
· Proactive alerts for system maintenance let you know in advance when maintenance is due.
Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate paperless maintenance records.
Weight: 1,800 lbs
Dimensions: 62 x 70 x 41 inches