Randox Daytona Chemistry Analyzer
Manufacturer : Randox
Model : Daytona
Price : Call (800) 414-7169 for Price
Randox Daytona Chemistry Analyzer Highlights
- Capable of running 180 photometric tests and 270 ISE tests per hour
- Barcode identification of both samples and reagents
- 40 cooled reagent positions
- 40 positions for multiple primary sample tubes or sample cups
- Halogen tungsten lamp with eight filters providing wavelength coverage at 340, 415, 510, 546, 570, 600, 660 and 700nm
- Capable of running colorimetric and UV methods with endpoint, kinetic, monochromatic, bichromatic, turbidimetric, sample and reagent blanking options
- The STAT sample interrupt function allows emergency samples to be introduced at any time.
- User friendly Windows ® based software
- Extensive user defined onboard QC package – sophisticated QC software can be connected to your laboratory information management system (LIS/LIMS). As well as generating Levey Jennings charts it allows the operator to apply user defined rules to identify any trends or bias quickly and easily.
- Low water consumption of 7.5 litres per hour reduces laboratory running costs and environmental impact
- Reusable Pyrex cuvettes can be used for up to 5 years dramatically reducing the cost of laboratory consumables
- Lowest service requirements in its class
Weight: 298 Lbs.
Dimensions: 25(H) x20(D) x30(W) inches