The CELL-DYN 1700 provides fast, accurate results and differential screening with sophisticated data management, in a compact, easy-to-use system
This unit is a multiparameter hematology analyzer designed for use in clinical laboratories as well as physician office laboratories. This compact easy-to-use system offers low maintenance, small sample requirements, and high reliability. The Abbott CELL-DYN 1700 generates the following measurements on Tri-pottasium EDTA (K3 EDTA) anticoagulant whole blood. WBC, RBC, HGB, PLT, LYM, %LYM, GRAN, %GRAN, MID, %MID, MCV, HCT, MCH, MCHC, RDW, MPV, PCT, PDW.
Cell-Dyn 1700 Features
· Easy to Operate.
· Color Display with full Keyboard.
· Patient name & comments on report.
· Proven accuracy and reliability.
· Easy to obtain reagents and controls.
· 60 CBC's per hour maximum.
· 3 Part Differential with counts and percents.
· WBC, RBC & PLT Histograms on screen and printed on included graphic printer.
· LIS capability including histograms
· Only 30uL of sample required.
· Full computer system with QC, Control Values, Reagent logs, Levy-Jennings charts, Westguard rules, etc.
· All necessary data for compliance on-line.
· Comprehensive diagnostic messages.
· Universal Power 120/240V 50/60Hz.
· 18-parameter automated system
· Three-part leukocyte differential
· Optional closed sampling system
· Graphical display with three histograms
· 30 microliter sample requirement
· 60 seconds for a Complete Blood Count
· 5,000 specimen data storage with graphics
Weight: 155 Lbs.
Dimensions: 19(H) x 34(W) x 26(D) inches